QuickBooks can get corrupted. This makes it difficult to access important information. This can be a big blow to the organization because most of the important information about employees, customers and transaction is stored here. The good nes is that the problem can be solved.When you suspect that your QuickBook is corrupted, the first thing that you need to do is to carry out data analysis. Analyis will help you to know if data is Repairing Corrupted Data Files so that you can organize to repair it.You may contact experts to help you carry out the analysis. You will pay a certain fee. Alternatively, you can do it yourself. But you need to have an idea on how to go about it.
- Here Is How To Analyse Corrupted QuickBooks
- Resort Quickbook list and run the rebuild data file utility
- Restore company file .This should be followed by running data utility once more for verification
- In the event that the problem persists, repeat the first two steps
- This should help you solve the problem. However, if you data utility pops up, you may need to use advanced procedure.
- This Is The Procedure
Go to file menu and then select utilities.You should then select verify data. A message will pop up saying’’ A problem prevents Quickbook from continuing. There will be a suggestion Wikipedia to run data repair utility. This will help to solve the problem. Once you are through with this, you can proceed to the next step.
- Press F2. This will help open a window showing product information. You will be able to view all the details of the problem
- Once product information has been displayed, you can open Tech Help window.Simply press Ctrl+2. You will get technical assistance from experts themselves.
- When the Tech Help Window opens, choose Open File
- Highlight QBWIN.LOG . You should then click on the button which says Open File.
- Scroll down to data verification process. Keenly read verification information until you see the problem that was noted. Such information include type of transaction and document number.
- In the event that Quickbook was corrupted due to many transactions, the problem can be repaired by re-entering or deleting the transaction.
- This procedure should be followed carefully. Do not skip any step. It will repair all your corrupted quickbook files.
Bottom Line :
In conclusion, that is how you can repair corrupted data files in Quickbooks. Make sure that you follow the steps indicated above. Next time you suspect that your Quickbook files are corrupted, you don’t need to hire an expert. You can do it yourself. Simply run data utility. The procedure is easy to follow.